MORE FOCUS, LESS BAD PRESS
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) was in poor shape during the summer of 1997, as both the national and local media were quick to point out. Eager to grow, but unable to prioritize, the system has too many projects under way and had to go back to the area residents seeking sales tax increases. The article looks at how the system, under a new manager, has made an amazing turnaround in less than four years.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Trade Press Publishing Corporation2100 West Florist Avenue
Milwaukee, WI United States 53209-
- Kube, K
- Publication Date: 2000-9
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Deficits; Improvements; Level of service; Operating costs; Passenger service; Rail transit
- Geographic Terms: Los Angeles County (California)
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00800840
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 7 2000 12:00AM