THE RACE TO BE WIRED : IN A CENTURY-LONG RIVALRY'S LATEST CHAPTER FORD AND GM EACH WANT TO CLAIM THE MANTLE OF WORLD'S MOST NET-SAVVY AUTOMAKER
The race to provide Web-based communications into automobiles at Ford and General Motors. Concludes with a short piece: "Meanwhile, over at DaimlerChrysler".
- Publication Date: September 4, 2000 Remarks: Photocopy of article from website of The standard in PATH Binder 9
- Buss, Dale
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Mobile computing; News; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design;
- Accession Number: 00800064
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Oct 12 2000 12:00AM