STATE READY TO ROLL ON PLAN FOR HIGHWAY CAMERAS
This article describes plans in New York State to pursue a freeway traffic management system project which will involve cameras monitoring local highway conditions.
- Publication Date: June 20, 2000 Remarks: Photocopy of Web article in PATH Binder 8
- Lakamp, Patrick
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Cameras; Freeway management systems; News; Traffic surveillance
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00800006
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Oct 12 2000 12:00AM