TURNING HIGHWAYS INTO WAREHOUSES
This article describes how Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) applications are leading to more efficient logistics operations. Applications such as automatic vehicle location, pre-clearance operations, safety checks, and weigh-in-motion have increased productivity in the trucking industry.
- Publication Date: May 31, 2000 Remarks: Photocopy of Web article in PATH Binder 8
New Zealand Press Association,
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated clearance; Automatic vehicle location; Logistics; News
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00799968
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Oct 12 2000 12:00AM