SEEING RED OVER 'GOTCHA' CAMERA : MOTORISTS NOW SPARED FINES FOR RUNNING LIGHT ON H. ST.
This article describes a situation in Washington, D.C., which involves the inappropriate placement of a red-light camera. The camera was set up at a location that isn't an intersection and monitors a traffic light that isn't a conventional traffic light. Motorists have claimed the camera as a high-tech trap.
- Publication Date: May 19, 2000 Remarks: Original (newsprint) article from Washington post in PATH Binder 8
- Santana, Arthur
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: p. A1, A20-A21
- Accession Number: 00799952
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Oct 12 2000 12:00AM