BUS STOPS CAN TELL HOW LONG YOU'VE TO WAIT
This article describes a proposal in which transit passengers in Edinburgh, Scotland, would be advised about bus arrivals via electronic displays on television screens at bus stops. Key elements of the proposal include: a park and ride site; smoother connections by having information at sites where bus and train routs meet; and, a "quality bus corridors" involving bus priority lanes.
- Publication Date: May 10, 2000 Remarks: Photocopy of Web article in PATH Binder 8
New Zealand Press Association,
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Information display systems; News; Public transit
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00799893
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Oct 12 2000 12:00AM