PRIVACY AND INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY
This paper examines the issue of privacy as it relates to Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). An outline of ITS technologies is presented, followed by a look at the nature of privacy concerns about ITS. A discussion of ITS concerns regarding privacy and privacy laws potentially applicable to ITS is presented. The paper concludes with a discussion of strategies for safeguarding privacy.
- Publication Date: March 1995 Remarks: URL verified based upon viewing of website in April 2000
- Glancy, Dorothy H
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Privacy
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00799344
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDL # 12683
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Oct 6 2000 12:00AM