Debate about testing at 25 vs 30 mph with unbelted dummies dominates the air bag rulemaking process. After months of consideration, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) decided to go with the 25 mph test speed. This article discusses the reasons for the choice.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0018988X
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 2000-6-17
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Dummies; Speed; Testing
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I82: Accidents and Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00799291
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 29 2000 12:00AM