ACCESS MANAGEMENT TOOLKIT
In 1996 the Iowa Access Management Task Force, the Iowa Department of Transportation, Iowa State University, and the University of Northern Iowa began a project to assess the benefits and impacts of access management projects in Iowa. This binder contains the Executive Summary and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sheets of the Iowa Access Management Research and Awareness Project.
- Record URL:
Iowa State University, AmesCenter for Transportation Research and Education, 2711 South Loop Drive
Ames, IA United States 50011-8664
- Publication Date: 2000
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Access control (Transportation); Benefits; Impacts
- Uncontrolled Terms: Frequently Asked Questions
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00803582
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 2003 12:00AM