COMPENDIUM OF PAPERS. INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS 2000, DISTRICT 6 ANNUAL MEETING
This report presents a compilation of the papers presented at the Institute of Transportation Engineers' District 6 Annual Meeting held in June of 2000 in San Diego California. Topics covered included recent technological advances in the transportation industry, traffic control and monitoring, Intelligent Transportation Systems, advanced systems in transportation for highways, rail, ferries, rail, buses, and transit as well as the various computer software programs currently available to aid the traffic engineer in the performance of job related tasks.
- Compendium of Papers. Institute of Transportation Engineers 2000, District 6 Annual Meeting
- Location: San Diego, California
- Date: 2000-6-24 to 2000-6-28
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Engineering; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00803389
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 2001 12:00AM