RAIL SYSTEM PLAN: IMPLEMENTING IOWA'S STATE TRANSPORTATION PLAN
The primary purpose of this document is to specify how the Iowa Department of Transportation intends to implement the investment actions identified in Iowa State Transportation Plan. These rail investment actions include: investment in the rehabilitation of branchlines; investment in building or improving spur tracks; investment in rail/highway at grade crossings; and continuation of efforts to analyze rail passenger service.
- Part of "Iowa in Motion" planning process.
Iowa Department of Transportation800 Lincoln Way
Ames, IA United States 50010
- Publication Date: 2000-2-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Grade crossing protection systems; Improvements; Investments; Rail transit; Rehabilitation (Maintenance); Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00799113
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 5 2000 12:00AM