ZERO TOLERANCE MEANS ZERO CHANCES
To help communities put an end to underage drinking and impaired driving among people under 21, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration created "Zero Tolerance Means Zero Chances." This campaign reaches out to youth peer leaders and their adult advisors, offering tools and resources to expand, or enhance, current Zero Tolerance awareness activities and events. This Peer Action Kit is designed to provide groups conducting Zero Tolerance activities with the resources they need to effectively plan and promote their events. The Kit includes the following: "Zero Tolerance Means Zero Chances" program brochure; Resource guide; Media guide complete with sample media materials for Spring Break, Prom and Graduation; Fact sheets; Talking points; Logo sheets; and Camera-ready artwork for hand-out fliers and print public service announcements for a school paper or club newsletter.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000-3
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Awareness; Brochures; Drunk driving; Guides to information; Peer groups; Publicity; Safety campaigns; Teenage drivers; Zero tolerance
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00798849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-809 034
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 5 2000 12:00AM