POST-TENSIONED CONCRETE BRIDGES: ANGLO-FRENCH LIAISON REPORT
The report covers the following: History of post-tensioned bridges in France and Great Britain; inventory and conditions of prestressed concrete bridges in the two countries; identification of problems; investigation methods; repair and strengthening methods; and conclusions and recommendations.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0727727605
- Prepared by: Highways Agency, Service d'Etudes Techniques des Routes et Autoroutes, Transport Research Laboratory, and Laboratoire Central des Ponts et Chaussees.
Thomas Telford LimitedLondon, United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1999
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 164 p.
- TRT Terms: Condition surveys; Inventory; Investigation of structure; Maintenance of specific facilities; Posttensioning; Prestressed concrete bridges; Repairing; Strengthening (Maintenance)
- Geographic Terms: France; United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Freight Transportation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00803758
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0727727605
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 2002 12:00AM