SAFETY AND MATERIAL TEST METHODOLOGIES
This SAE Special Publication, Safety and Material Test Methodologies, compiles presentations made in the "Safety Test Methodology" session at the 1009 SAE International Congress and Exhibition, focusing on new developments or technologies in automotive safety and material related test methodologies. These include component test methodologies for frontal and side impact simulations, airbag subsystems, material characterization methodologies, and applications of safety instrumentation to occupant/structural systems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0768001404
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1998-2
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive materials; Crash cushions; Crash tests; Crashes; Crashworthiness; Instrumentation; Occupant protection devices; Occupant vehicle interface; Safety; Structural tests; Technology assessment; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00803718
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0768001404
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1320
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 6 2001 12:00AM