WARD'S MOTOR VEHICLE FACTS AND FIGURES 2000: DOCUMENTING THE PERFORMANCE AND IMPACT OF THE U.S. AUTO INDUSTRY
This compact but comprehensive reference book documents the performance and impact of the U.S. auto industry through nearly 100 pages of charts, graphs and statistical tables on topics including production, sales, employment, transportation expenditures, trade, ownership, accidents and government regulations. The table of contents lists the following headings: 1998 Overview; Production/Factory Sales; Retail Sales Registrations; Automotive Trade; Materials; Ownership; Transportation Expenditures; Travel Trends; Automotive Businesses; Environment/Regulations; Traffic Fatalities; and Index.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0910589763
Ward's Communications3000 Town Center, Suite 2750
Southfield, MI United States 48075
- Publication Date: 2000
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Businesses; Employment; Environmental impacts; Expenditures; Fatalities; Industries; Materials; Motor vehicles; Ownership; Performance; Production; Registrations; Regulations; Retail trade; Sales; Statistics; Tables (Data); Trade; Traffic crashes; Travel
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Finance; Highways; Law; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00803541
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0910589763
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 2001 12:00AM