TRANSIT BOOKSHELF 2000. BROCHURE
Transit Bookshelf 2000 is a compendium of selected reading from the bookshelf of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA). It is a reference tool designed to provide easy and rapid access to published material on transit planning, innovative research, safety, and technology. The publication includes readings that support improvements in public transit today and in the future: advanced technologies, clean fuel technologies, environmentally friendly vehicles, intelligent transportation systems, livable communities, new paradigms, safety and security, job access transit, and development of a diverse and highly skilled transportation workforce.
Federal Transit AdministrationOffice of Planning, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000-9
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Clean fuels; Improvements; Innovation; Intelligent transportation systems; Public transit; Safety; Sustainable development; Technology assessment; Work trips
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00801861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 6 2000 12:00AM