FINAL DEVELOPMENT DOCUMENT FOR EFFLUENT LIMITATIONS, GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT CLEANING CATEGORY
Table of contents: Legal authority; Summary and scope; Data collection activities; Industry description; Industry subcategorization; Water use, wastewater characterization, and pollutants and interest; Pollution prevention and wastewater treatment technologies; Development of control and treatment options; Costs of technology bases for regulations; Pollutant reduction estimates; Non-water quality environmental impacts; Option selection and regulated pollutants; Implementation of effluent limitations guidelines and standards; Analytical methods; and, Glossary.
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 2000-6
- Pagination: 446 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning equipment; Effluents; Guidelines; Pollution control; Regulations; Standards; Wastewater
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law;
- Accession Number: 00801840
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/821/R-00/012
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 2000 12:00AM