AIRPORT BUSINESS PRACTICES AND THEIR IMPACT ON AIRLINE COMPETITION
Contents: Overview of the airport system; Airport's legal obligation to provide reasonable air carrier access in support of competition; Airport access and its effects on airline competition; Using passenger facility charges to enhance competition; Airport management practices and successful airline entry.
- Record URL:
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1999-10
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport access; Airport operations; Business administration; Competition; Management and organization; Market development; Passenger terminals; Regulatory constraints
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00801835
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 3 2000 12:00AM