MINISTERIAL REVIEW OF OUTSTANDING PILOTAGE ISSUES: TERMS OF REFERENCE
This report provides the background to a review of the marine pilotage system in Canada. It also gives objectives, scope of the project, such as pilot certification, training and licensing, compulsory pilotage area designations, dispute resolution mechanisms, and financial self-sufficiency and cost reduction, and review recommendations and timing.
- Text in English and French.
Transport Canada330 Sparks Street, Tower C, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Certification; Conflict management; Cost control; Disputes; Licensing; Marine transit; Personnel development; Pilotage; Reviews; Training
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00801825
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 1 2000 12:00AM