INTEGRATION OF EUROPEAN INLAND TRANSPORT MARKETS
The integration of European inland transport markets is a topical issues that has generated a great deal of activity in recent years. The integration of transport markets is a fundamental condition for the development of trade relations and economic activity. This book is an essential tool for all transport professionals. It looks at the most recent transportation and investment trends. It then examines the pan-European process of legal harmonization and adjustment of transport systems and analyses emerging trade and transport links between Europe and Asia. Obstacles at border crossings for international road and rail goods transport are also dealt with along with ways of combating crime in transport. Lastly, the topical issue of public-private partnerships in transport infrastructure financing is tackled and conclusions are presented.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9282112578
European Conference of Ministers of Transport2 rue Andre Pascal
F-75775 Paris Cedex 16, France
- Publication Date: 2000
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Border regions; Infrastructure; International roads; Partnerships; Regulations; Trade; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Asia; Europe
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Security and Emergencies; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00801018
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9282112578
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Oct 13 2000 12:00AM