NORTHWEST TERRITORIES TRANSPORTATION STRATEGY
This document presents a long term transportation strategy for the Northwest Territories which responds to territorial needs and aspirations. Part 1 is an overview covering the importance of transportation to the Territories, strategic goals and objectives, problems to be overcome, intended accomplishments, costs, and funding. Part 2 provides details on the four strategic objectives: improving existing transportation facilities (airports, highways, local access roads, marine facilities); investment in new facilities; improving transportation subsidy programs; and achieving excellence in transportation programs.
Northwest Territories TransportationYellowknife, Canada
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Access roads; Airports; Facilities; Highways; Improvements; Investments; Long range planning; Marine terminals; Needs assessment; Regional planning; Strategic planning; Subsidies; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Canada; Northwest Territories
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00801006
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 2000 12:00AM