INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (ITS) PLAN UPDATE FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY. FINAL REPORT
The initial ITS Plan for Miami-Dade County was approved by the Miami-Dade MPO Governing Board in February 1997. That plan primarily served as a general introduction to ITS, and provided an inventory of ITS-related projects and activities in the area. The purpose of this ITS Plan Update is to provide detailed ITS project information, and also distinguish and highlight those projects that are most critical in deployment of regional ITS systems. The projects described are categorized as "enabling" projects that are most critical in deployment of a regional ITS system, as well as other ITS "enhancements" to traditional transportation improvement projects and services that are location specific.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Pietrzyk, M
- Collins, J
- Publication Date: 1999-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Architecture; Intelligent transportation systems; Metropolitan planning organizations; Needs assessment; Performance evaluations; Public information programs; Regional planning
- Geographic Terms: Miami-Dade County (Florida)
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00800975
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 2000 12:00AM