PERFORMANCE MEASURES REPORT FOR SOUTH FLORIDA COMMUTER SERVICES. 1999 - UPDATED FOR YEAR-END
The survey results presented in this report give South Florida Commuter Services a number of areas on which future evaluations can be based, including commuter travel behavior and advertising awareness, Commuter Services Database member evaluations, and business awareness, provision of programs, and evaluation of Commuter Services activities. Information was collected on the commuting habits of both the general public and members of the Commuter Services database, as well as awareness of advertising among members of the general public.
- Prepared for Florida Department of Transportation, South Florida Commuter Services.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising; Commuter service; Commuters; Performance evaluations; Public transit; Travel behavior
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00800957
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 24 2000 12:00AM