AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER STANDARDS, PART 2
This standard constitutes Part II of the standard which aims to establish the minimum set of requirements necessary to achieve and acceptable level of safety and performance for an Automated People Mover (APM) system. Part II provides general information on vehicles and Propulsion and Braking Systems (PBS). Topics dedicated to vehicles include vehicle capacity and load, structural design, coupling, fire protection and electrical systems. PBS topics include methodology, functions component design and testing.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/078440447X
Reston, VA United States 20191-4400
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking performance; Design; Electrical systems; Fire detection systems; People movers; Propulsion; Structural design; Vehicle capacity
- Subject Areas: Design; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00800505
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 078440447X
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACSE 21-98
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 2000 12:00AM