SITE PREPARATION FOR HONG KONG'S NEW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: THE DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND PERFORMANCE OF THE AIRPORT PLATFORM
This book describes the many stages involved in the planning, design, construction and performance of Hong Kong's International Airport. This airport was designed and constructed within budget and in only seven years. In addition to the engineering required in the dredging, mining and sea wall operations, this book takes a look behind the scenes for a more detailed examination of the many complex issues involved in this grand project.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/072772696X
Thomas Telford LimitedLondon, United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1998
- Pagination: 600 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Construction; Costs; Design; Dredging; Engineering; Sea walls
- Geographic Terms: Hong Kong (China)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Construction; Design; Finance; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00800504
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 072772696X
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 2000 12:00AM