LIGHT RAIL. 1995 TRENDS. AFFORDABILITY, NEW TECHNOLOGIES, RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
METROS LEGERS. ORIENTATIONS 1995 (FRENCH). STADTBAHNEN. 1995, TENDENZEN (GERMAN)
Light rail has made its mark on the future of urban transportation systems. It is ideally suited to provide alternatives to the bus, automobile and the traditional underground system. The papers presented here (in original English, French and German) cover topics ranging from the affordability of light rail; light rail in the United States; life cycle costs; management and marketing; electrical equipment; maintenance; staff training; safety; performance, and the potential of automation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/2871710937
Brussels, Belgium BE-1080
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 320 p.
- TRT Terms: Life cycle costing; Light rail transit; Light rail vehicles; Management; Operations; Personnel; Safety and security
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00800502
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 2871710937
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 2000 12:00AM