IEEE STANDARD FOR DATA DICTIONARIES FOR INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
This paper presents a format for intelligent transportation systems (ITS) data dictionaries. It includes common terms as well as the meta-attributes that are required to document ITS data concepts.
- Publication Date: October 27, 1999 IEEE Service Center, Piscataway NJ Remarks: IEEE standards may be viewed online at http://standards.ieee.org/catalog/olis/ (Requires password)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 32 on Intelligent Transportation Systems,
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: vi, 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications; Databases; Intelligent transportation systems; Standards
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00799986
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: IEEE Std. 1489-1999
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Oct 12 2000 12:00AM