FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT: GREAT LAKES ICEBREAKING
The Coast Guard conducts icebreaking in support of commerce, search and rescue, flood control, and research and development in the Great Lakes. This environmental impact statement summarizes icebreaking activities, presents the results of recent studies as to environmental effects of icebreaking, and evaluates the environmental consequences of continuing, or in the alternate, halting icebreaking.
Tetra Tech NUSAiken, SC United States 29801
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1999-4
- Pagination: 480 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial transportation; Environmental impact statements; Icebreaking
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00799282
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG09-00-015
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 2000 12:00AM