APTA 2000 PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION FACT BOOK
This is the 51st edition of the APTA Public Transportation Fact Book. It includes only public transportation data for the United States, with data based on the annual National Transit Database report published by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), and supplemented with APTA special surveys, covering every aspect of public transportation. The Fact Book begins by defining APTA, then defining and profiling every aspect of U.S. public transportation, defined as all multiple occupancy vehicle services designed to transport customers on local and regional routes.
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 2000-3
- Pagination: 206 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Customers; Databases; Highway transportation; Public transit; Rail transit; Transportation operations; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00799277
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 25 2000 12:00AM