EVALUATION PLAN FOR THE CAPE COD ADVANCED PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
The Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority (CCRTA) Advanced Public Transportation System (APTS) project is an application of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to fixed route and paratransit operations in a rural transit setting. The purpose of the project is to apply ITS technology that will improve intermodal transportation services for the residents of rural Cape Cod as well as for visitors to the region.
- Record URL:
Volpe National Transportation Systems CenterCambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000-6
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Fixed routes; Intelligent transportation systems; Intermodal services; Paratransit services; Rural transportation; Summer; Technological innovations; Tourists
- Geographic Terms: Cape Cod
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00799109
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: RSPA/VNTSC-WP-TT050-1,, FTA-MA-26-7031-2000-1
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 5 2000 12:00AM