HIGHWAY DRAINAGE GUIDELINES, 3RD EDITION, VOLUMES I-XIII
Volumes I-XIII comprise a set and the volumes are titled: I. Hydraulic Considerations in Highway Planning and Location; II. Hydrology; III. Erosion and Sediment Control in Highway Construction; IV. Hydraulic Design of Highway Culverts; V. The Legal Aspects of Highway Drainage; VI. Hydraulic Analysis and Design of Open Channels; VII. Hydraulic Analysis for the Location and Design of Bridges; VIII. Hydraulic Aspects in Restoration and Upgrading of Highways; IX. Storm Drain Systems; X. Evaluating Effect on Surface Water Environments; XI. Guidelines for Highways Along Coastal Zones and Lakeshores; XII. Stormwater Management; and XIII. Hydraulics Engineer Training and Career Development. This edition is a metric conversion of the 1992 edition and contains new volumes XI, XII and XIII.
- A supplement to Highway Drainage Guidelines, Volumes I-XIII, is Volume XIV, Culvert Inspection, Material Selection and Rehabilitation, C-HDG-3 V14, 2000.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 740 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Culverts; Design; Drainage; Erosion; Guidelines; Highway planning; Highways; Hydraulics; Hydrology; Open channels; Sediment discharge; Standards; Storm sewers
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00799073
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 19 2000 12:00AM