AIRCREW TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
An aircrew consists of one or more persons responsible for the success of a mission using an aircraft. An aircraft crew can consist of one pilot in a single-seat aircraft or a full crew on an airliner. This publication addresses the need for better aircrew selection and training and is divided into two sections. The first covers models and tools for training aircrews and the second covers models and tools for the assessment of aircrew training. Covered are such topic as: instructional systems and methods; aircrew competencies; virtual reality technologies; flight simulation training; decision making; teamwork skills and performance measurements.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0805829776
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Incorporated10 Industrial Avenue
Mahwah, NJ United States 07430-2262
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 368 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Airline pilots; Airlines; Benefit cost analysis; Civil aviation; Decision making; Decision support systems; Employees; Evaluation and assessment; Passengers; Safety and security; Training; Training programs; Training simulators; Virtual reality
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Education and Training; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00799070
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0805829776
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 8 2000 12:00AM