TRANSIT BOOKSHELF UPDATE 2000
Transit Bookshelf Update 2000 is a compendium of selective readings taken from the bookshelf of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA). This is a reference tool designed to provide easy and rapid access to published material on transit planning, innovative research, safety and technology. The topics covered are: advanced technologies, clean fuel technologies, environmentally friendly vehicles, intelligent transportation systems, livable communities, new paradigms, safety and security, job access transport, and developments of a diverse and highly-skilled transportation workforce.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000-8
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Clean fuels; Finance; Intelligent transportation systems; Jobs; Land use planning; Livability; Rail transit; Rural transportation; Security; Technological innovations; Technology; Transit safety; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00799069
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-TRI/ICT-2000.1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 7 2000 12:00AM