TAKE A LOOK BEHIND THE NUMBERS. HELP PART-TIME SEAT BELT USERS GET IN THE HABIT
This pamphlet was prepared as part of the Buckle Up America! Week, May 22-29, 2000, Operation ABC Mobilization campaign. It explains how to get part-time seat belt users to buckle up, describes how to conduct an observational survey and publicize the results, and provides a survey data collection form, a sample press release, talking points, a mini poster and logos.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Brochures; Promotion; Publicity; Safety campaigns; Seat belts; Surveys
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00798850
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-809 035
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 5 2000 12:00AM