AGGRESSIVE DRIVING ENFORCEMENT: STRATEGIES FOR IMPLEMENTING BEST PRACTICES
The purpose of this guide is to provide step-by-step assistance to law enforcement personnel to develop an aggressive driving enforcement program. A number of suggestions are provided that will help law enforcement agencies design and implement an effective aggressive driving program. In addition, the guide looks at a number of agencies that are conducting successful aggressive driving enforcement programs. These programs have changed behaviors and attitudes and have achieved results. Included are descriptions of what these agencies have learned, their different approaches and what technology they used.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000-3
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggression; Best practices; Case studies; Guidelines; Road rage; Strategic planning; Traffic law enforcement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00798846
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-809 031
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 5 2000 12:00AM