FIRST THERE, FIRST CARE: RESOURCE GUIDE
This booklet is part of the First There, First Care Bystander Care for the Injured Campaign packet. It includes information on what can be done to start a community awareness program, ideas for starting an awareness program, why bystander training is essential, and additional resources available from other health-related organizations. Included is a list of National Highway Traffic Safety Administration regional offices and a list of State Emergency Medical Services offices.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Awareness; Education; First aid; Safety campaigns; Traffic crash victims
- Uncontrolled Terms: Resource guide
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00798839
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 907
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 1 2000 12:00AM