CHILD SAFETY SEAT PRODUCT INFORMATION
This brochure lists infant seats, convertible seats, vests and built-in seats, and booster seats that are available as of the date of publication. The products listed are certified by the manufacturer to meet current Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213. Included is a very brief description and cost information. Also provided is a list of child safety restraint manufacturers (as of September 1998) with addresses and telephone numbers. A list of automobile manufacturers (phone numbers only) is provided for cases where additional information is needed for installing a child safety seat in a particular vehicle.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1998-12
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Booster seats; Brochures; Child restraint systems; Costs; Industries
- Identifier Terms: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Availability
- Subject Areas: Finance; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00798837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 815
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 1 2000 12:00AM