AIR SYSTEM MANAGEMENT FOR FUEL CELL VEHICLE APPLICATIONS
The focus of this study is on the air management system of the fuel cell powertrain in vehicle applications. Specifically, the study examines the numeric simulation using fundamental calculations and characterization of existing laboratory data. It attempts to determine which model design will realistically characterize the performance of a laboratory-tested air system. The study also looks at the relative differences in system performance when the air system configuration has been altered.
- Record URL:
- Publication Date: 2001. Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Davis CA. Remarks: Thesis (M.S.)--University of California, Davis, 2001. Also available online via the ITS UC-Davis web site <http://its.ucdavis.edu/publications>. Format: website
Davis, CA United States 95616
- Cunningham, Joshua Michael
- Publication Date: 2001
- Pagination: vii, 93 p.
- Research report (University of California, Davis. Institute of Transportation Studies) ; UCD-ITS-RR-01-16
- Publisher: University of California, Davis
- Accession Number: 00963517
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCD-ITS-RR-01-16
- Files: CALTRANS
- Created Date: Oct 2 2003 12:00AM