TRUCKING AND ENERGY: SOME MYTHS EXPLORED
This paper discusses the problems of energy consumption in the trucking industry, from an industry perspective. It attempts to put trucking industry consumption into focus, discuss the nature of the traffic moved by truck and examine conservation efforts currently underway. No firm conclusions are offered, but instead a series of points are raised.
- This paper was prepared for the Annual Conference held in Calgary, 1975.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- MAYES, R R
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: p. 75-110
- TRT Terms: Energy; Fuel consumption; Industries; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Society;
- Accession Number: 00147626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report Number 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM