THE ECONOMIC-INDUSTRIAL IMPACT OF LARGE TRANSPORT PROJECTS
This paper discusses the economic and industrial impact of large transport projects including a discussion of microeconomics, and the public management of large projects. Microeconomic impact analysis using input - output techniques is also discussed as a guide to policy and as a management tool.
- This paper was prepared for the Annual Conference held in Calgary, 1975.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- KUHN, T E
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: p. 3-24
- TRT Terms: Economic impacts; Input output devices; Management; Microeconomics; Transportation policy; Transportation system management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00147619
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report Number 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM