TEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH B.C.'S PHOTO INVENTORY
This report briefly outlines the system of highway film inventory presently in use, in British Columbia describing recent modifications and additions, with a description of each major instrument and its purpose, followed by an account of filming operations.
- This paper was prepared for the Annual Conference held in Calgary, 1975.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- Hearst, R M
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Photos; References;
- Pagination: p. 39-48
- TRT Terms: Film; Highways; Inventory; Photographic equipment
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00147616
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report Number 5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM