THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING BIG
In Taiwan there are a number of concerns ready to start manufacturing boxes for whoever wants them. The rest of S.E. Asia is still trailing behind so far as container manufacturing facilities are concerned although there are plans for production in other locations such as the Philippines and Singapore. This growing capacity must pose a threat to existing manufacturers in Europe, Japan and the US but for the time being anyway it will not be significant, according to the article.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3601838
National Magazine Company Limited680 Garratt Lane
London SW17 ONP, England
- Cheslin, D
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers
- Old TRIS Terms: Container manufacturing
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00147553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Magazine Company Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM