CHICAGO--WHOSE KIND OF TOWN?
The article provides a detailed review of the numerous export/import options available directly between Chicago and European ports, or using a combination of rail and sea services from N. Atlantic or Canadian ports. Examples of rates, service and carriers are provided for containers and break-bulk cargo.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3601838
National Magazine Company Limited680 Garratt Lane
London SW17 ONP, England
- Boyes, JRC
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals; Freight traffic; Intermodal transportation; Markets; Water traffic
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Illinois
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight markets; Intermodal operations
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00147551
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Magazine Company Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM