TRANSPORT TELEMATICS AND THE INDIVIDUAL
The Nordic Council of Ministers has initiated a study on the subject Transport Telem-atics and the individual. The aim of the study is to assess the extent of influence made by Transport Telematics towards the Nordic citizens as individuals. The outcome of the study will be recommendations for further work concerning protection of the personal integrity and the consumer's security.
- Full Conference Proceedings available on CD-ROM.
Washington, DC United States 20036
- VITHEN, C
- 9th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Date: 2002-10-14 to 2002-10-17
- Publication Date: 2002
- Pagination: 9p
- TRT Terms: Persons and personal characteristics; Policy analysis; Protection; Telematics; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00960378
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 2003 12:00AM