STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION MATERIALS AND METHODS OF SAMPLING AND TESTING, TWENTY-THIRD EDITION. PART 1B: SPECIFICATIONS
This 23rd Edition of Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing is published in two parts. Part 1 contains specifications for materials, and Part 2 includes methods of testing and specifications for testing equipment. Part 1 contains 174 materials specifications and 29 recommended practices, of which most contain both English and Metric units of measure. Technical revisions were made in 47 of the standards since the 22nd Edition, 19 standards were reconfirmed, 5 new standards were added, 4 standards were discontinued, and 2 standards were deleted. Part 1, due to its size, is bound in two volumes, of which this is Part 1B.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560512865
- The ISBN for the set is 1-56051-284-9. The set includes four volumes: Part 1A Specifications; Part 1B Specifications; Part 2A Tests; and Part 2B Tests.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2003
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Sampling; Specifications; Standards; Testing; Transportation materials
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I36: Aggregates;
- Accession Number: 00964867
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560512865
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 14 2003 12:00AM