WEST VIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION PROFILE
This book presents statistical information about transportation in West Virginia in the form of tables, graphs, text description, and a map. It is divided into nine sections that cover infrastructure, safety, freight transportation, passenger travel, registered vehicles and vehicle-miles traveled, economy and finance, energy and the environment, information about the data sources, and a glossary. Modes of transportation include highway, public transit, air travel, water transportation and railroad transportation.
- Record URL:
- Record URL:
Research and Innovative Technology AdministrationBureau of Transportation Statistics, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2003
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air travel; Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Freight transportation; Graphs; Highway travel; Infrastructure; Maps; Passengers; Public transit; Railroads; Registrations; Statistics; Tables (Data); Transportation safety; Vehicle miles of travel; Vehicles; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: West Virginia
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Finance; Geotechnology; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00964118
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 9 2003 12:00AM