OREGON TRANSPORTATION PROFILE
This book presents statistical information about transportation in Oregon in the form of tables, graphs, text description, and a map. It is divided into nine sections that cover infrastructure, safety, freight transportation, passenger travel, registered vehicles and vehicle-miles traveled, economy and finance, energy and the environment, information about the data sources, and a glossary. Modes of transportation include highway, public transit, air travel, water transportation and railroad transportation.
Research and Innovative Technology AdministrationBureau of Transportation Statistics, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2003
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air travel; Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Freight transportation; Graphs; Highway travel; Infrastructure; Maps; Passengers; Public transit; Railroads; Registrations; Statistics; Tables (Data); Transportation safety; Vehicle miles of travel; Vehicles; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Oregon
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Finance; Geotechnology; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00964117
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 9 2003 12:00AM