CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST CIVIL AVIATION
This document records incidents that have taken place against civil aviation aircraft and incidents worldwide. Criminal Acts has been published annually since 1986. Incidents recorded in this report are summarized in regional geographic overviews. Feature articles focus on case histories or on specific aviation related issues. Incidents are also sorted into one of 7 categories and compared over a five-year period. In addition, charts and graphs have been prepared to assist in interpreting the data. The cutoff date for information in this report is December 31, 1999. This issue has undergone a number of changes, such as the charts used have been modified. In addition, the European and Central Eurasian maps were reconfigured to better reflect political changes of the recent past. For purposes of this publication, the European geographic area will consist of Western Europe and all Central, Eastern, and Southern European states located west of Russia. This includes Balkan and Baltic States. The Central Eurasian geographic area now consists of Russia, the Central Asian States and the Caucasus area. Other maps are unchanged.
- Document available on CD-ROM and paper only. See also ADA366863 and PB2003-105958.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 2003-6-26
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Civil aviation; Crimes aboard aircraft; Crimes involving transportation; Geography
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Geotechnology; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00964037
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 20 2003 12:00AM