ITE ROAD SAFETY AUDIT SEMINAR
The Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) Road Safety Audit Seminar was part of the Institute of Transportation Engineers 1999 Annual Meeting, held in August, 1999 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The seminar addressed the following, as listed in the Table of Contents: Introduction and Scope; Management of Road Safety Audits; Feasibility and Design Audits; Legal Issues with Road Safety Audits; Road Safety Audit Team and Inservice Audits; Detailed Design Audit Exercise; Exercise - Unusual Problems; Audits of Design-Build Projects; Road Safety Audit Advances and International Outlook; and Closure.
- Record URL:
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Institute of Transportation Engineers 1999 Annual Meeting
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Date: 1999-8-0 to 1999-8-0
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Design build; Feasibility analysis; Highway safety; International; Legal factors; Management; Safety audits; Teams; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00963119
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 12 2003 12:00AM