THE NATIONAL CORRIDOR PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT AND COORDINATED BORDER INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM: HISTORY, EVALUATION AND RESULTS
From FY 1999 through FY 2003 the National Corridor Planning and Development and Coordinated Border Infrastructure (NCPD/CBI) program provided $1.1 billion to State Departments of Transportation (DOTs) and Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs) for planning through construction of border and corridor related projects. It also provided $6 million to GSA for projects related to safety enforcement activities. The program has broad eligibility and therefore funded a wide variety of projects. This report presents the history and results of the program.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2003-7
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Border regions; Financing; Highway safety; Metropolitan planning organizations; State departments of transportation; Traffic law enforcement; Transportation corridors; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: Coordinated Border Infrastructure Program; National Corridor Planning and Development program
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00961948
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 18 2003 12:00AM